Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Future Plans

I have two years for free from LCC, so I'll get a certificate in Digital Media while collecting credits to transfer to Berklee College of Music in Boston. I will spend $100,000 on tuition for the next two years and actually graduate, unlike Derek Shernian, the founding members of Dream Theater and Dååth, John Mayer, and Steve Vai. I will get into a Christian Progressive Metal band (perhaps Cprog Applecore?) and eventually release the music I'm writing now under a side project called Astrapto. I will be in control of it. Guest musicians will come an do my bidding. My first album will be called Self-Titled Debut, with a song called "Title Track." Then my second CD will be Sophomore Release, my third will be That One Album. My domain name will be astrap.to, with astrapto.com and other domains redirecting to it. I may also release a single-song concept intrumental album about the Crucifixion featuring a deathgrind intro as the torture, an undetermined genre as the time on the cross and a dron doom period in the grave that will just be the deathgrind part slowed waaaayyyy down and will comprise most of the album, Then, a literally orchestral resurrection. Any drums solos in my music will be exactly 2:19.
There's a Christian group and a Dream Theater ensemble at Berklee. I will endeavor to participate and recruit bandmates from both.

1 comment:

kh said...

Death cabs 1st track ever is called title track:)