Monday, April 20, 2009

PRFLE

For the Progressive Rock Fantasy League I'm co-founding with Livingston, here is my fantasy band (with a salary cap of $150,000- salary is determined by Google results and will increase with time) :
Mike Donehey- vocals- Tenth Avenue North- $1,410. Really, why drop a bunch of cash on a singer? It all comes down to whether or not you like the voice) See him here.
Giuliano Savona- keyboard- No band that I know of- $984. Check this guy out! He pwns n00bs on keyboard and guitar! See him here and here
Ron Jarzombek- guitar- Spastic Ink & Blotted Science- $33,200. He costs a ton, but he sure is worth it!!!)
Domenico Citriniti- bass- Citriniti- $660. This guy is a monster slapper! Not my favorite, but a good buy. Thing is, all these Google results will probably increase...
Damon Che- drums- Don Caballero-$14.300

Well that's it, and it totals to $50,554. Let's see what happens.



I've got a ton more for the future, but I can't give those away to the only other player. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's my priffle.

Alfred Romero-from Dark Moor (4740)
His vocals are sick on the silver key and he's cheap.

Clive Nolan- from Arena(40000)
I had to have someone from Arena, and i like their keyboards, so i chose him.

Aquiles Priester-from Angra (59400)
His drumming is also sick like on running alone. double bass madness.

Torsten Reichert- from Vanden Plas
(2490) I couldn't think of a good cheap bassist so i went for just a cheap one. I hope he's good.

Andre Olbrich- Blind Guardian
(20100) I wanted michael romeo, but he's so expensive, so i tried to think of an ok unpopular guitarist, and this is who i got.

I hope these guys are dope.